Rossella Rago & Team Nonna is Back

As you probably know, Rossella is our Celebrity Chef at the Italian Festival this year and this is a repeat of the episode on the Food Channel that made her famous. And remember, she looking for a local "Nonna" to cook with her onstage at Festa. Read further below for details - you might become famous!

I have been invited as the Special Guest to the Festa Italiana to be held in Seattle, WA, in September, 2011. This is such an honor for me because in past years this same opportunity was given to giants such as Mario Batali, Anne Burrell, Nick Stellino and many more. And of course, as I will be doing a cooking demo, I need a Nonna from the Seattle area to join me on stage. If you know a Nonna that would like to join me, please have her contact me. Please visit this page for DETAILS!!!!

I hope to see many of you there!


We Always Need More Nonne!

Are you a Nonna and would like to join the Cooking with Nonna Family?  Please Check Here for the information we need and contact us ASAP! We would love to have you as part of the family!



*** CONTRIBUTORS WANTED ***

As we will be expanding the features and functionality of the Cooking with Nonna website, we need new contributors to help us create original content. Please visit the website for details! and of course we need more Nonne... if you are a Nonna or know of a Nonna that might be interested, please let me know!


Become a Fan of Cooking with Nonna and you may be the next monthly winner of the beautiful Cooking with Nonna Apron... sign up Here!

Please keep on writing to me as I love to hear your comments and feedback: RR@CookingWithNonna.com

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support.

Tanti Baci,


Rossella

NEED TO CONTACT US?: If you need to respond to information published in our newsletter, please E-mail it to:   info@CookingWithNonna.com. For website and newsletter advertising information, please contact Vito Rago at VR@CookingWithNonna.com  or call (973) 263-4558.

Follow the NEW ITALIANSEATTLE FORUM at  http://the-italianseattle.2293786.n4.nabble.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northwest Italian Radio Show

Hiking